Efficient service of innovative systems in motor vehicles requires special tools for care, maintenance and repair.
In close cooperation with the development departments for original equipment, Bosch commences
right from an early stage with targeted and ongoing development of the necessary service tools
required in the workshop for components and systems. In this way, diagnostic capability and repairs
to new systems in your workshop is assured from the beginning.
More than 2000 additional service tools are currently available to you for the repair of gasoline
and diesel injection systems, braking systems, starters, alternators and ignition systems.
Service tools for gasoline injection
- for the removal of high pressure injectors from gasoline direct injection systems
- for the installation of combustion chamber seals of high pressure injectors
Service tools for modern diesel systems
- for injector backflow measurement
- for testing pressure control valves
- for testing the low and high pressure systems
Service tools for electrical systems
- for checking the output of the latest type of starter motors and alternators
- for troubleshooting using test adapters for multifunction regulators
Workshop solutions for special requirements
Right from the development stage of your new vehicles, Bosch makes the tools available to you for efficient service.